Looking for an easy and delicious way to spruce up your breakfast? Here it is! As soon as you see how easy these are to make you will quickly put that toast to the side. Sweet potatoes are one of the many foods in my diet that I simply can not live without.
They are categorized as one of the worlds “healthiest foods” because of the long list of nutrient benefits. To learn more about sweet potatoes, click HERE.
In the meantime, here is a delicious, easy, 10 minute recipe that delivers a mouthful of flavor and a long list of health benefits!
Ingredients: 2 Servings
- 1 Medium-Large Sweet Potato
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Trader Joes ‘Everything But the Bagel’ Seasoning
(if you do not have this, its okay! You can simply season this with sea salt)
- Peel and chop the sweet potato into little squares.
- Heat a large skillet on medium-high heat and coat the pan with coconut oil.
- Add sweet potatoes, mix around and cover. Every 2-3 mins, remove the cover and mix around to be sure you are browning all sides.
- The last 2 minutes, add seasoning and mix well. Cover again.
- Using a fork, poke the potatoes to make sure they are fully cooked.
- Remove from heat and top with a fresh farm egg!