This may not be the best food photo I’ve taken, but it is certainly just as tasty as the rest of the recipes on this blog! Lately my schedule has been crazy. A lot of really early mornings and simply not enough time in the day (as I’m sure most of you can relate.). BUT, just because I am busy does not mean my nutrition fails.-Failure in my world is never an option. If you’re like me and have crazy days then this recipe is absolutely for you. Easy meal prep, easy clean up and makes enough to feed you for an entire week! Enjoy!
NOTE: Use this ingredient list as a guideline to create a frittata to your liking. Meaning, you can use ANY veggie, ANY spice or really, ANY fillings you desire.
INGREDIENTS: Servings 5
- 12 Eggs
- 8 pcs Bacon, diced
- 1 Large Head of Broccoli, chopped into little pieces and off stem
- 1 Red Pepper
- Handful Basil, diced
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Olive Oil
- Optional: Fresh Shaved Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large pan combine olive oil, chopped bacon, peppers, broccoli and seasonings. Saute for 5-7 minutes or until veggies are 1/2 way cooked.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and almond milk. Add veggie mixture and chopped fresh basil. Optional: Add shaved parm cheese.
- Poor frittata mixture into a baking dish.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until done (poke with fork at 25 minutes to see if cooked – every oven is different.)
- Divide into portions and breakfast (or lunch/dinner) is served for the week!