I make this salad 5-6 days a week and can honestly say I never get sick of it. Sometimes I’ll even eat it with my lunch and dinner. No doubt am I a creature of habit but I just love all the nutrition in this bowl. On occasion, I’ll switch up the ingredients but usually these ingredients (listed below) are my staples. This salad is full of micronutrients as well as the best kind of medicine, herbal medicine, keeping my immune system thriving.
One of the best things about this salad is it pairs with, legitimately, any protein out there. It goes great with chicken, fish, seafood, pork, steak, etc! It also takes minutes to create for those 30 minute or less dinners! Give it a try!.
Ingredients: 2 Servings
- 4 Cups Green of Choice (I alternate between romaine, arugula, mixed, spinach, kale)
- 1 Small Cucumber
- 1/2 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, sliced in 1/2
- 1 Small Pepper (any color)
- Handful Fresh Parsley, diced well
- Handful Fresh Basil, diced well
- Handful Dill, diced well
- Pinch Dried Oregano
- Pinch Pepper
- 2-3 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Feta Cheese (not pictured but 99% of the time, it’s in there.) You can skip or use any cheese of your choice: feta, goat, romano, parm, etc.
1. Place all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
2. Add feta, olive oil, red wine vinegar and mix well together.
3. Serve & enjoy!
I usually put this all together while my protein of choice is cooking. Shouldn’t take you longer than 10 mins WITH clean up. It’s all about time management and multi-tasking to accomplish those 30 minute meals.