Okay, I promise that this will be my last Taco Tuesday post for a while but I couldn’t miss out on sharing this amazing, easy recipe with you all! It is so easy, so delicious, so flavorful, so fulfilling. So, I’ll get straight to it!
Ingredients: 4 Servings
- 2lb Shrimp (Fresh or Frozen)
- Seasoning: Cumin, Paprika, Chili Pepper, Sea Salt, Pepper
- 2 Corn on Cob, grilled and shredded
- 1 Large Tomato, Diced
- 1/2 Red Onion, Diced
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro, diced
- Fresh Lime Juice (1 Lime)
- Sea Salt
- Green Cabbage
- Olive Oil
- Set your grill to medium-high heat.
- Coat your shrimp in olive oil, cumin, paprika, sea salt, pepper and chili powder.
- Place shrimp on grill and cook 2-3 minutes per side or until pink/done.
- Place corn on the grill with the shrimp and char on each side – takes about 5-8 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine shredded corn on the cob, red onion, cilantro, tomato, fresh lime juice and sea salt. Mix well together.
- Clean a cabbage leaf and fill with shrimp, corn salsa and top with fresh dice of avocado. Add more fresh cilantro and lime juice, if desired.