Who loves grilling season as much as I do? Unless there is a hurricane outside, I am 99% of the time grilling every night. I am also huge into 30 minute or less meals. The grill is PERFECT to make that happen. Delicious food, easy clean up, and 30 minute or less meals. Win all around.
Strawberries are a May in season food. I LOVE strawberries. Definitely a top 2 favorite fruit for me. I can eat them any way you serve them. In today’s recipe, I chopped up these flavorful strawberries and basil, mixed it well together, topped it on the chicken and drizzled a balsamic glaze on top. SO easy, SO refreshing, SO healthy, SO delicious.
I made a romaine, dill, and feta salad to pair with this. Delicious! This meal will absolutely be a staple meal in my weekly menu this summer.
INGREDIENTS: 3 Servings
- 3 Organic Chicken Breast (Favorite Brand: Bell & Evans)
- 1 Cup Fresh Strawberries, diced
- 1 Handful Basil, diced
- Organic 365 Glaze with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- Sea Salt
- Dried Oregano
- Olive Oil
- Heat your grill to medium-high.
- Marinate the chicken with olive oil, sea salt, pepper, and dried oregano.
- Place the chicken on the grill and cook 3-4 minutes per side (timing will depend on the thickness)
- As the chicken is grilling, dice the strawberries and basil. Place into a bowl and mix well together. Top with a little olive oil.
- Place the chicken on a platter, top with the strawberries and basil, and drizzle a little balsamic glaze on top.