These little oatmeal cups are sooo good and sooo easy to make! My mind gets super creative with things like this! You can really fill these with whatever you want. Pictured is Greek yogurt and berries but you can do peanut butter, chocolate, or a chocolate pudding, etc. So many options!
I made these for Easter Sunday but made enough that I ate them as snacks throughout the week. It’s a great blend of protein and complex carbohydrates. Keeping you feeling full and satisfied!
These are definitely a must-try and if you have kids, your kids will love them too!
- 2 Ripe Bananas, mashed
- 1/2 Cup Nut Butter (I used Peanut Butter)
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 3 Cups Oats
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- Toppings: Yogurt of choice. I use my favorite brand, Stani.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a muffin tin (I used butter to grease it).
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Add the nut butter, and honey, and mix well together.
- Add the oats, cinnamon, and salt. Mix well.
- Wet your hands and grab about 1/4 cup of the mixture – placing them into the muffin tins and using your hands to mold them into the base of the tine and along the sides.
- Use the back of a spoon to smooth out in the inside.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool for an additional 20 minutes and then add your toppings of choice.