Not really much to say about these other than they are REALLY good. Like most of my meals, it only took about 30 mins to make these. You can use any type of fish you’d like, I had shrimp so I used shrimp! But these would still be good with Tilapia or any white fish! Great end of summer meal, quick, easy and delic! 🙂
*I didn’t add measurements because it depends on how much shrimp you’re cooking. The seasonings I just wing it!*
2 Lime Juice
1/8 Red Onion
Diced Tomatoes (I diced these separately and just added on top!)
1) Top your shrimp with coconut oil, salt, pepper, garlic salt, cumin and lemon juice.
2) Heat a skillet on medium heat and cook your shrimp until pink (only takes a few minutes).
3) Dice your mango, avocado, red onion, cilantro in a bowl and mix together with lime juice.
4) Dice the tomatoes into little chunks.
5) Once the shrimp is done, toss in a lettuce leaf and top with the salsa and tomatoes! Feel free to add more lime/lemon juice if you like it extra citrus!
Enjoy guys! 🙂