With school I haven’t really had much time to make dinners. I needed a mental health break so I took the past 2 days off from school and just focused on getting a good work out in and getting back to what I enjoy doing, creating random meals! 🙂 I will put Cilantro on anything and love it, I just love cilantro. I had Spg Squash that I made the night before and some Brussels so I created this dish. Back to school work tonight so enjoy ya’ll!
Salt/Pepper (if desired)
(didn’t give measurements because it all depends on how much you’re making).
1) To cook the Spg Squash cut it in half, scoop out the seeds, place down on a cookie sheet with some olive oil and bake for 30 mins at 400 degrees. Watch this because it really all depends on the size.
2) Cut the brussel sprouts into 1/4ths and mix with salt/olive oil. Place in the oven and bake on 400 degrees for 20 mins.
3) Season the chicken as desired and cook in a pan with coconut oil.
4) To make the pesto, puree cilantro, fresh lime juice and olive oil in a food processor.
5) Mix the spg squash and brussels together, place the chicken on top and top it off with the Cilantro/Lime pesto.
Easy, quick, flavorful meal – don’t let all the green freak you out!